Thursday 8 March 2012

Midterms tomorrow

I'm home safe and sound from England! I had so much fun hanging out with Linnéa, Elin and their friends. I'm going to update about that tomorrow evening if i'm not too dead from the exam. Yeah, that's right, tomorrow is midterms, and i'm soo not ready for it! The kanjis won't stick and i just can't remember all the names of the different verb groups..
Well well, i'm done with studying for tonight, just turned in my last essay as well haha XD Now i'm gonna drink tea (because of course it's not enough with the exam, i have to be sick with a throat that's killing me too!) with lots and lots of honey in it and watch some series.
I'll return with less complains tomorrow! haha

2 comments:

  1. I wish you the best on your exams!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot! <3 It went quite well.. i hope ;)

      Delete